The Creative Genius Equation
How to Tap Your Innate Brilliance for Extraordinary Results
Based on my Popular "Creative Genius YOU" Tedx Talk
Everyone has a dream, but many people find it difficult to start, persist and remain focused long enough to achieve what they desire. In this compelling illustrated talk I make a bet with the audience that they can achieve their dreams by three simple keys:
- Drawing your future
- Changing your mind
- Going inside yourself to fuel your dream with Creative Genius insights and an open heart of love
Creative Genius YOUKeynote Takeaways
Creative Genius YOU is a powerful, interactive illustrated talk in which I give your participants 3 keys to keep focused and motivated to achieve their goals and dreams. I’ll lead them through a simple and fun Creative Genius drawing process and help them replace their limiting beliefs with powerful ones so they can step into the future they desire.
How participants will benefit:
Unlock your Creative Genius
Creative Genius is a term that often gets assigned to a personality when in fact it is an innate part of each and every person. To unlock your Creative Genius you simply need to become aware of and develop the four elements that are an innate part of your problem-solving capabilities. I x I + D x D = Outcomes to the Infinite Power.
- Imagination: Turn up the dial on your imagination by exercising it regularly
- Intuition: Listen to your intuition and use it to help you make better decisions
- Desire: Determine what you truly desire to help you fuel your motivation
- Drive: Apply yourself using your built-in drive to succeed.
I x I + D x D = Outcomes to the Infinite Power
What my fantastic clients say
Amazing and Inspiring
A powerful process
A great tool
Bob Bejan, Corporate Vice President: Global Events, Production Studios and Community, Microsoft
What you can expect
Before your event
- I will work closely with your team to craft a powerful talk that will inspire and motivate
- We will work together to brainstorm possible imagery to ignite your audience’s drive
- I will use my social network to promote your event, if desired
During your event
- I will deliver an inspiring talk customized to your audience
- I will illustrate LIVE on stage
- I will interface with your attendees before and after the talk
After your event
- I will interact with your attendees on social media and through email
- Share promotional clips/images from your event
- Recommend your event to future speakers
Book me for your next event
I am excited that you are interested in having me speak at your event!
My calendar always fills up fast, so please complete this form and the first thing I will do is put your date on hold if it’s available. I, or a member of my team will then contact you to discuss your event in more detail.
Get tips and insights delivered to your inbox
Sign up for the Up Your Creative Genius mailing list to receive actionable tips and activities that you can implement with your team NOW.
You’ll be in good company! Join the good people at Nike, Starbucks, Intel and more and sign up FREE today.
Become a Creative Genius
What is a Creative Genius?
A Creative Genius is a person who knows how to tap into their creativity to solve problems, envisions the future and find innovative solutions. The components of the Creative Genius Equation (imagination, intuition, desire, drive) are each innate parts of your brain’s problem solving processor. When you learn how to leverage each aspect, it will help you actively use your own built in toolbox for solving problems and creating success.
How Creative Geniuses Think
Anyone can become a Creative Genius. The secret is to tap into your flow state — that state where you are so immersed in your thinking or work that you lose all track of time. In a state of flow, you listen at a deeper level and explore an idea with abandon — often running a thought experiment using your imagination. Creative Geniuses give themselves the time and space to explore and build their ideas until they bring them to life.
What Makes You a Creative Genius?
How to Become a Creative Genius
- Create a space (free from distractions) to daydream and explore an idea or challenge you’re facing
- Begin by posing a question about the topic
- Capture any idea you get by drawing a picture or writing down what your imagination is showing you
- Review what you’ve drawn or written for ideas or possible solutions
- Iterate until you have a breakthrough in your thinking
- Congratulations! You’ve now joined the ranks of Creative Geniuses everywhere!
My Other Popular Keynotes
Imagination Changes Everything
Draw Your Future®
Keynote Speaker, Illustrator, and Change Agent Patti Dobrowolski
An inspiring, highly interactive keynote speaker, I help your teams envision a positive future while capturing it into a clear and powerful roadmap to achieve your goals. As a seasoned change agent, I will guide your team to seek the best possible solutions, create alignment with your core values and help them discover their unique contribution to the end result.