Patti Dobrowolski, author of 9 Tips to Up Your Creative Genius and DRAWING SOLUTIONS: How Visual Goal Setting Will Change Your Life, is the founder of Up Your Creative Genius, a consulting firm that uses visuals and creative processes to help companies and individuals around the world accelerate growth and change.
Patti is a critically acclaimed comic performer, writer, business consultant and an internationally recognized, four-time TEDx talk speaker. She has brought innovative visual practices to Fortune 100 companies, governments, not for profits and small businesses.
Patti holds a Masters in Psychology with an emphasis in Drama Therapy from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
Her signature TEDx talk, Draw Your Future explains the process she created called “The Snapshot of the Big Picture,” and has received close to 6 million views across all channels. She has since received thousands of comments and messages from people sharing their stories of how her talk helped them to change their lives..
Her large format strategic illustrations grace the walls of Nike, Microsoft Inc, Starbucks, Pepsico, FedEx, Turner Broadcasting, FritoLay North America, Hoffman LaRoche Inc., Providence Health Services, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USDA and The Seattle Space Needle.
Patti lives with her wife Julie and three dogs on a small urban farm in Fort Worth, Texas.
How to Draw Your Future and Step into the Life You Dream About
How to Use the Creative Genius Equation to Make You Great
How Your Imagination Changes Everything
How I went from working at a burrito shack to performing on Broadway in 4 months
How to use your creativity to accomplish your goals even if you are a busy professional
How to use a picture to stay focused during a pandemic, social unrest, and major life changes
How I went from a simple drawing of my future to a paid speaking gig in less than 6 months
How I’ve landed 4 TEDx talks and how you can too without any experience
7 steps to crush your speaking event even if you’ve never spoken to a group before
Sample Interview Questions
Draw Your Future
- How did you get started with Draw your Future?
- What is the story behind your Draw Your Future TEDx talk with 6 million views?
- How did that affect your ability to get public speaking gigs and corporate clients?
- What do people not realize about the benefits or disappointments of going viral?
- What is the Draw Your Future method and how has it affected your life?
- Why is visual goal setting so powerful?
- How did you get your first speaking gig?
- How did you land that first TEDx talk?
- If you could give someone only one piece of advice on how to land a TEDx talk, what would it be?
- What tips or tricks did you learn acting on broadway that helped you when you became a public speaker?
- How long have you been facilitating virtual meetings?
- How do you use visuals during a virtual meeting?
- What makes virtual meetings different from live in person meetings? How are the same and how are they different?
Live Graphic Capture
- How did you first become a graphic recorder?
- Why is visual capture of meetings helpful?
- What advice would you give to someone wanting to learn?
- Where do your images come from and who inspires you?
Want me to speak at your event?
Interested in interviewing me for a podcast or media article? Give me a call or send me a message and we can talk.